It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Brian, who was formerly of New York and Orlando, Florida.
Tragically, he passed away in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Brian was a beloved father to Aidan-Tae, a loving son to John and the late Concepta, and a cherished brother to Nicola, Shane, Colm, Ciara, and Sarah.
He will be deeply missed and always remembered with love by his son and his mother Jackie and her family in the United States, as well as his father, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, close friend David Kelly in Florida, a wide circle of friends in Ireland, New York, and Florida, and all those who had the privilege of knowing and loving him.
May he find eternal peace.
The funeral arrangements are as follows:
– Reposing at Michael Doyle Funeral Home on Tuesday, the 8th from 3pm to 5pm
– Reposing at his parents’ home on Wednesday and Thursday, the 9th and 10th from 5pm to 8pm
– Removal on Friday morning to Saint Canice’s Church, Finglas Village, with the Funeral Mass taking place at 11.30am
– After the Mass, Brian will be laid to rest at Glasnevin Crematorium
– The family kindly requests that only family flowers be sent, and instead, donations can be made to The Kevin Bell Trust
For any further information, please contact Michael Doyle Funeral Directors at 018140004.